Below you can see the 5 most recent changes to Uberspace 7. For older changes, please refer to the Changelog Archive.
[7.5.1] - 2020-03-31¶
- The default PHP version for new users is now
- We allow up to 50 PHP-FPM workers (up from 10).
- Enable lingering for user processes. This should prevent processes, that are inside the user slice but outside a session scope, from being killed, when no user sessions are active.
- Prevent our health-check script from creating empty
~/.my.cnffiles, if a user removed it. This will also prevent changed access timestamps on those files.
[7.5] - 2020-03-25¶
- Added a link to our status page is.uberspace.online to the motd.
- Prevented Ansible from automatic type-casting variables (which could lead to
uberspacecommands for certain edge cases).
- We now show an error message, if you try to remove a non existent web backend.