Below you can see the 5 most recent changes to Uberspace 7. For older changes, please refer to the Changelog Archive.
Sometimes the version shown on your host may be higher than the newest version here. In this case we might have applied additional fixes shortly after a release or did internal changes without user impact. We deem updates like these hotfixes and they are not necessarily included in this changelog.
[7.7.2] - 2020-07-28¶
- Unified the regular expression used to guard web header input for the
uberspace web header …command. The ones used for the
suppresssub-commands where unnecessarily stricter, than the one used for
set. This allowed setting headers, that could neither be deleted nor suppressed.
[7.7.1] - 2020-06-08¶
- A case where a web backend with the option
--remove-prefixends up doing nothing.
[7.7.0] - 2020-06-03¶
- Java is now version 14 and will be updated as EPEL’s
- tmux is now version 2.9a.
- HSTS is enforced for 1 year.
- HTTP⇒HTTPS redirects use 301 instead of 302.
- SMTP on port 587 now no longer accepts mails to local domains without authentication.
- SMTP on port 25 now automatically restarts, should it crash for any reason. The recent SSD migrations caused it to crash once on each host leading to a downtime of ~10 minutes. This change mitigates this on future crashes.
- Dovecot (IMAP/POP3) now gets version updates independently of other packages. This dramatically shortens downtimes during updates, as the package script otherwise waits until all other packages have finished updating before Dovecot can start again.
- goaccess now supports “tcb_btree” again to fix
[7.6.2] - 2020-05-25¶
- The data directory for MariaDB (
/var/lib/mysql) is now stored on SSD.
- Also on SSD: rpm, yum and journald data directories (