Below you can see the 5 most recent changes to Uberspace 7. For older changes, please refer to the Changelog Archive.
[220.127.116.11] - 2019-07-31¶
- On some hosts, we were unable to create new accounts. This is now fixed. There was no user impact, as the affected accounts were relocated.
[18.104.22.168] - 2019-07-22¶
Internal changes with our deployment system only.
[7.3.4] - 2019-07-22¶
This was mostly a maintainance release, containing internal CI releated things. But it also contains these…
- We promise a log retention period of 7 days in our manual. For a while we only kept logs for 5 days though. This is now fixed.
[7.3.3] - 2019-07-05¶
- we now provide neovim and clang
- enable HTTP/2 server push
- add prime256v1 for nodejs, nodejs 8 doesn’t support secp384r1 yet, as do some others
- disable RSPAMD_EMAILBL check
- replace logrotate for user logs with custom script because logrotate doesn’t do what it should
[22.214.171.124] - 2019-06-26¶
- add support for TLS 1.3
- regular expresion for user log rotation