Uberspace 7 manual¶
Uberspace is a hosting platform targeted at people who want to look behind the scenes, do things we didn’t anticipate and generally prefer working with a text-based console. Our objective is to not only host the content you’d like to see on the web, but also to introduce you to Linux and basic shell usage.
Latest Version: 7.12 (2021-12-13)
🎄 Santa is coming to town
- 🎁 you can now train the SPAM filter by moving mails to or out of the SPAM folder
- 🎁 we now inform by email you when your quota is full or almost full
- 🎁 we added PHP 8.1
- 🎁 we include our own ImageMagick v7 with support for AVIF / HEIC
- 🎁 provide
- 🎁 We now provide prolog for all your computational linguistics needs
- 🎁 we switched our outgoing mail server to haraka
- 🎁 we set the maillimit to 60/h instead of 500/h to combat SPAM
- 🎁 your new IMAP folders are now subscribed automatically in mail clients
- 🎁 we implemented the Mozilla TLS recommendations for IMAP/POP3/SMTP-587
- 🎁 .NET package bailed because of cache
- 🎁 we fixed a problem with resolv.conf from active Network Manager
- 🎁 SQL backup dumps were deleted too early in an edge case, we fixed that
- 🎁 SMTP rate limit now tells you the correct error message in the SMTP dialogue
- 🎁 Explicitly put CA list into
- 🎁 fail soft when running
uberspace mail user listwithout
For more information see the full changelog.
Sometimes the version shown on your host may be higher than the newest version here. In this case we might have applied additional fixes shortly after a release or did internal changes without user impact. We deem updates like these hotfixes and they are not necessarily included in this changelog.